Allow us to exceed your expectations when you stay at Hyatt Regency Vancouver. We believe great hotels should offer more than a good night's sleep, and we take pride in offering you the best of everything, including great restaurants, luxurious guestrooms, and unparalleled service. Perfectly located in the heart of downtown, our recently restyled Four Diamond luxury hotel is the premier choice for visitors to Vancouver. Our attentive staff is always ready to assist in making your stay the most ideal possible, while exclusive services, including Airline Check-in Kiosk, Web and Express Check-in, will let you take care of details without disrupting your schedule. Business travelers will appreciate services designed especially for them, including a business centre, state-of-the-art meeting facilities and Regency Club accommodations. No matter if you are joining us for a night or a week, we look forward to enhancing your visit with our legendary Hyatt Regency Vancouver hospitality and premier guest services.
You may also interact with the Hyatt Concierge on Twitter @HyattConcierge.
- 644 contemporary guestrooms, with stunning mountain, skyline or Stanley Park views
- Hyatt Grand Beds™
- Deluxe bath with Kenet MD amenities
- Express Check-in / Green Initiatives
- TAG approved
- Babysitting referrals
- StayFit™ health club with new Life Fitness® equipment
- Oversized Jetted Hot Tub
- Outdoor heated pool
- Shopping at adjacent Royal Centre Mall
- Over 45,000 square feet of function space
- Unique venues on the 34th floor with breathtaking views
- Stylish, contemporary meeting rooms, most with natural lighting
- Onsite expert meeting planners, catering, A-V and exhibition staff
AccessibilityThe staff at Hyatt Regency Vancouver is committed to ensuring that we meet and exceed all of the requirements of Access Canada. Our staff is trained to accommodate guests with special needs, so that all of our guests, including those with disabilities, are able to have an enjoyable and safe stay. At Hyatt Regency Vancouver, we want to make sure all our guests are able to take advantage of every activity the hotel has to offer.
- connecting rooms
- Braille symbols in elevators
- closed caption televisions; vibrating alarm clocks
- 6 accessible rooms with bathtub benches
- grab bars
- roll-in showers
- sink/vanity and towel racks
- climate control
- closet poles
- Photo copying
- On-site computer and software use
- Courier services
- Facsimile services
- Image scanning
- Equipment rental
- Shipping / Postal services
- Multilingual staff
Map & Directions
- From Vancouver International Airport (YVR) 10 miles/16 kilometres):
Take Grant McConnachie Way over the Arthur Lang Bridge. Exit Granville Street and proceed north (about 10 km). Turn left at 16th Avenue. Go down two blocks and turn right on Burrard Street. Proceed on Burrard and over Burrard Street Bridge to Georgia Street (10 blocks). Hyatt Regency Vancouver is on your left.
- From Seattle (approx 140 miles/225 kilometres):
Proceed on I-5 through Peace Arch border crossing. Continue on Highway 99 on Canadian side and follow it for approximately 20 miles/35 kilometres through the municipalities of Surrey and then Richmond. Highway will turn into Oak Street Bridge and then Oak Street. Follow it to W 49th Avenue and turn left. Go right on Granville Street and then follow instructions as above.
- From Eastern Suburbs:
Exit Highway 1 at 1st Avenue. Hotel is approximately 6 miles/10kms from exit. Follow 1st Avenue which at Clark Drive turns into Terminal Avenue. Follow Terminal Avenue and turn right on to Main Street. Stay on Main Street for 3 blocks and follow signs to downtown Vancouver. Exit left on to Dunsmuir Viaduct. Follow Dunsmuir past Rogers Arena, stay on Dunsmuir for approximately 10 blocks, and then turn left on Burrard Street. Hyatt Regency Vancouver is one block up on the right.
- Web Check-in
- Lobby check-in kiosks
- Knowledgeable Concierge
- Hyatt E-Concierge
- Assistive devices for persons with disabilities
- Laundry/dry cleaning
- Valet service
- Multilingual staff
- In-room safes and refrigerators
- Respire Rooms
- Self parking
Parking passes are valid until 1pm on the checkout date.
- Men’s and women’s clothing
- Sundries and gifts
- Drugs and Cosmetics
- Travel agency
- Office supplies
- Shoe repair
- Full Service Spa
Monday - Friday 8:00am - 7:00pm
Saturday 10:00am - 5:00pm
Sunday 12:00pm - 5:00pm (most shops closed on Sunday)
Hours of Operation of each store may vary
The Canada Line connects Vancouver International Airport to downtown Vancouver in under 30 minutes. Cost is $3.75 for adults and $2.50 for children each way, plus a $5.00 surcharge for all trips originating at the airport. Hyatt Regency Vancouver is located at the Burrard Street station and will require a transfer at either Granville Station or Waterfront Station. Please visit www.canadaline.ca for more information.
Taxis are available at the airport 24 hours a day, including wheelchair accessible vans. Taxi queue areas are located at both the domestic and international arrivals terminals. Approximate cost to the Hyatt: $35.00 CAD
For more information, please contact our concierge at 604-683-1234.
IN ROOM PET POLICY
- The Hyatt Regency Vancouver offers designated Pet Friendly rooms on the lower floors of the hotel to provide the easiest access in and out of the hotel.
- Out of respect for other guests at the Hotel, your dog must settle by 8:00pm. If your dog is unable to settle by this time, you will be asked to remove your dog from the property.
- You must maintain, on your door, at all times, the special "Dog on Vacation" sign.
- Housekeeping service is available between 9:00am and 5:00pm, and you will need to make arrangement with Housekeeping to establish a time for service. If you do not contact Housekeeping, your room will not be serviced. The dog may not be present during the time of service.
- The Hyatt Regency Vancouver is more than happy to accomodate your reservation request for you and your dog, but please remember that we are holding your reservation request pending your pet's arrival. Please note that the designated pet rooms are limited and we recommend that reservations are made at least two weeks in advance of your arrival. At the time of your reservation, you must indicate that you will be bringing a dog in order for us to make sure we have a room available.
REQUIREMENTS FOR YOUR DOG
- Only dogs weighing 50 pounds and under are permitted. Two dogs are allowed in a guestroom provided that the combined weight of both dogs does not exceed 75 pounds.
- The dog fee is $100 plus taxes for the first 6 nights of your stay. An additional $100 plus taxes will be assesed for day 7 to day 30.
- You are responsible for any and all damage to the Hotel property and the Hyatt Regency Vancouver does not assume any liability for your pet or its actions while at the property.
- The Hyatt Regency Vancouver will supply an ID tag for your dog with the Hotel's name and phone number, along with a dog bed, and bowl in the guestroom for use while staying at the Hotel.
Make a Reservation
Check-in Time: 4:00 p.m.
Check-out Time: 12:00 noon
Regency Club Lounge Closure Notice
The Regency Club Lounge will be closed weekends in January, February and March, following breakfast service on Friday and reopening for evening service on Sunday.
2013 Vancouver Events
Don't Miss Out on Exciting Vancouver Events
It's Easy To Stay Green
Stay green at Hyatt Regency Vancouver, awarded 5 keys by the HAC Green Key Program!
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter
Stay up to date on hotel announcements, events, special offers and more.
Want to book your transportation?Take the stress out of travel and allow us to book your transportation.
Book Now or call 604 683 1234